Hi guys, I know many of you smart shoppers follow me on my GlitterMommy Facebook page (but if you haven’t done so already, you should too 😁) to get the latest grocery deals of the week and some of you want to know where I got all my coupons. So today I will share with you all the best places I go to get my coupons, and I think some of them might surprise you. Seriously everyone should use coupons, you are literally printing money. I have saved hundreds of dollars and counting and I only really serious about doing it for about 3 years ago.
So here’s my comprehensive list:
Online Printable Coupon Websites
10. Kraft Canada
11. Clorox Canada
12. Danone Canada
1. Tear Pads
- Grocery stores usually place them beside the products or at the front of the store
- I always see them at my local Fortinos at the front door
2. Local Newspaper Inserts
- There are 3 companies that do inserts
a. P&G Brandsaver
- So check your flyers and local newspaper before putting them in the recycling box
3. Product Boxes
- You can often find coupons on cereal boxes, pop and juice boxes, chips, etc. Just keep your eyes open and you will be pleasantly surprised
- Many coupons are buried in your favourite magazines. Don’t just pass them by and clip those coupons.
5. FREE In-store magazine
- Walmart Live Better magazine is full of coupons. They are completely FREE so grab one next time you are at Walmart
6. Local Newspaper
- Same as the magazines, local newspapers have tons of good coupons as well, don’t throw your money into the recycle box
7. Calling/Emailing Companies
- Sometimes by just simply calling or emailing the company, they will mail you or send you the coupons via emails. So if you are looking for a specific coupon but can’t find it, this is a good way to try.
8. Doctor/Dentist Office
- Pharmaceutical sales reps leave coupons or samples for the doctors often, so next time when you see your doctor, don’t forget to ask him/her for some extra savings for your medicines.
Please give me a like if you find this helpful!
In the comments below, tell me your favourite spots to get online coupons!! Also, did I miss any good ones?
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to like my page for more money saving tips!
Happy saving everyone!