Hi guys, I know many of you smart shoppers follow me on my GlitterMommy Facebook page (but if you haven’t done so already, you should too ?) to get the latest grocery deals of the week and some of you want to know where I got all my coupons. So today I will share with you all the best places I go to get my coupons, and I think some of them might surprise you. Seriously everyone should use coupons, you are literally printing money. I have saved hundreds of dollars and counting and I only really serious about doing it for about 3 years ago.
So here’s my comprehensive list:
Online Printable Coupon Websites
10. Kraft Canada
11. Clorox Canada
12. Danone Canada
1. Tear Pads
- Grocery stores usually place them beside the products or at the front of the store
- I always see them at my local Fortinos at the front door
2. Local Newspaper Inserts
- There are 3 companies that do inserts
a. P&G Brandsaver
- So check your flyers and local newspaper before putting them in the recycling box
3. Product Boxes
- You can often find coupons on cereal boxes, pop and juice boxes, chips, etc. Just keep your eyes open and you will be pleasantly surprised
- Many coupons are buried in your favourite magazines. Don’t just pass them by and clip those coupons.
5. FREE In-store magazine
- Walmart Live Better magazine is full of coupons. They are completely FREE so grab one next time you are at Walmart
6. Local Newspaper
- Same as the magazines, local newspapers have tons of good coupons as well, don’t throw your money into the recycle box
7. Calling/Emailing Companies
- Sometimes by just simply calling or emailing the company, they will mail you or send you the coupons via emails. So if you are looking for a specific coupon but can’t find it, this is a good way to try.
8. Doctor/Dentist Office
- Pharmaceutical sales reps leave coupons or samples for the doctors often, so next time when you see your doctor, don’t forget to ask him/her for some extra savings for your medicines.
Please give me a like if you find this helpful!
In the comments below, tell me your favourite spots to get online coupons!! Also, did I miss any good ones?
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to like my page for more money saving tips!
Happy saving everyone!